So there’s this silly little game flying through the blogosphere. I first caught wind of it at Phil’s blog and followed as he tagged Liz…who got me. Since it’s the weekend, I’m game to divert a little of our attention away from marketing and branding.
- I’ve crossed the threshold of Walt Disney World at least once a year since it opened in 1971.
- I could be President of Venezuela —> (I was born down there while my parents did an overseas stint for work. )
- I hung out with the movie star Ashley Judd for a weekend in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- I really dislike feet. Don’t like to look at them or touch them. Have no idea why. But, if I ever were the President of Venezuela – I would outlaw sandals.
- You can find me in the TV special (now on DVD) of a very famous country music duo.