Or your client. Or your employee. Or an intact team. Or your spouse.
It’s like instant dictation. But not only does it get typed, it gets delivered.
Brilliant. I predict Jott.com is going to be the breakout of 2007. Here’s how I’m going to use it:
- Dictate notes from meetings and send them to myself for a record. Jott it.
- I’m pulling out of a client’s parking lot and send a note to our Project Manager about opening a new job. Jott him.
- Forget milk? Never again. Jott me.
- Have a breakthrough idea while waiting to board a plane — jott my entire staff before I forget said idea. Jott the team.
- Want to remind my daughter to do XYZ but she’s going to get home before I do. Jott her.
- See someone across the way at Panera and want to remember to call them in a week or so. Jott me.
- Have forgotten to grab a book from the office 3 times. Jott me.
- All the stuff that I try to write down before I forget it. Jott me. Jott me. Jott me.
Ah yes…and on every e-mail there’s a link so I (or whoever gets jotted) can listen to the audio file.
You can’t tell me this wouldn’t be helpful to you too. Come on, admit it. You’re going to Jott.
I will give the geniuses at Jott the last word.