- It sure feels like we’re in a recession, even if we aren’t calling it that
- Retaining the customers you already have becomes a key strategy in these economic times
- Branding becomes even more critical as companies fight to retain the business they have
- Odds are, you are not the employee who delivers (or not) on that brand promise
- Word of Mouth/Buzz plays a larger role in consumer choice both as money gets tight and as consumers get weary of traditional push media
So add all of those up….and answer the question — where should you concentrate a good chunk of your marketing budget for ’09?
Stumped? Come on over to Efrain Mendicuti’s blog The Daily Stuff and the Not So and check out my guest post on where I think you should be allocating marketing dollars next year.