Selling has always been tough. But with the economy, changes in buyer behavior, the web, social media, sales enablement tools, and increased competition — holy buckets!
To make 2011 a year of growth and prosperity, the folks at RainToday, voted the Top Sales Resource in the world in 2010, are opening enrollment to their popular Selling Consulting Services with RAIN Selling online course next week.
I have personally looked through the entire course, listened to the audio files, watched the webinars…and done some of the exercises. I can tell you — this is good stuff.
Special Drew's Marketing Minute Deal to Enroll in Selling Consulting Services
I’ve worked out an extra special deal for you. When you sign up within the next 2 days, here’s what they’re going to do:
~ Reduced tuition for the first month: Tuition for the program is $149 / month. They’re offering you the opportunity to try the program out for just $97 for the first month. For just $97 you’ll gain access to the first few lessons, forums, and February’s live Q&A coaching call. The entire program takes 4 months to complete.
~ Free copy of How Clients Buy Professional Services Benchmark Report: As an added bonus, when you sign up for the program, you’ll also receive a free copy of How Clients Buy Professional Services Benchmark Report (a $345.00 value), absolutely free.
Best of all — you get to check it out for 30 days and if you don't like it – Cancel with no obligation, don’t pay a penny, and keep all the content from the 1st month.
To take advantage of this extra special early enrollment deal, you must sign up in the next 2 days. Click this link: Selling Consulting Services and click the “Sign Up Now” button.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in this comprehensive program:
- How to keep the front end of the pipeline full with qualified prospects while maintaining your practice with active clients
- Step-by-step how to lead masterful sales conversations in any situation
- The real deal with objections and how to overcome them (often it’s not what you think)
- Follow-up techniques that turn prospects into clients
- The 4 things to do when clients pressure you for lower fees
- 3 keys to developing a winning value proposition and describing complex services in a non-technical way to get prospects excited about you and your services
- Questioning strategies and techniques that allow you to uncover the full set of needs and provide maximum value
- How to make the business impact of your services clear so you can sell more with less buyer resistance
- Why buyers want to pay more for your services
- Your step-by-step guide to creating proposals that win
- How to bring in a predictable flow of profitable new clients
You too can start feeling more confident and comfortable with your selling by enrolling in this program.
Remember, when you sign up you’ll immediately gain access to the first lesson, the members-only forums, 8 months of instructor-led coaching teleseminars, and RainToday’s popular How Clients Buy Benchmark Report (a $345.00 value). Check it out now: Selling Consulting Services.
Full Disclosure: While RainToday has offered to pay me a small commission if anyone signs up for the course, I am sharing this with you because I think you’ll find tremendous value in it. Otherwise, I wouldn't put your trust on the line.